Dale Steyn wants to win the World Cup for South Africa - Cricket Highlights Videos - Latest Cricket Match Highlights

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Dale Steyn wants to win the World Cup for South Africa


Former South African fast bowler Dale Stein has expressed his intention to win the World Cup trophy for his country. The 35-year-old bowler also said that the return of the national team for the AID is its priority. The injured Puller Boller played his last one-day in Australia against the Australia in October 2016.

Sri Lanka recently won a South Africa Test team in a one-time series against Sri Lanka, although it could not be a complete script. He won only two wickets in many games and is currently the most wicket-keeper in the longest form for pro-former Former Afridi captain Shane Polak.

Dale Steyn wants to win the World Cup for South Africa
Dale Steyn wants to win the World Cup for South Africa



South Africa likes to win a trophy
"I would love to win the trophy for the South Africa in the white ball," said Jack Calc, Marc Baucher, and Graeme Smith playing the game, but is not lucky enough to win the ICC-approved event during his game career. I can join those names, but hopefully I will still be close to 2019 to play in the next World Cup, and it's a short time to win the trophy in the UK. "Stan played the game by co.za 24. Referred

"However, I have to get my way out in the Protocol ODI team."

Stan, who started his international career in 2004, has a 180 wicket in 116 games in 116 games in 116 games with average average of 26.62. He has played two World Cups in 2011 and 2015. In the later edition, AB The Wells-led prototype lost New Zealand in the semifinal.

The fast bowler praised the current generation of South African balls that they are working well and they will be happy to sit themselves and deliver them to the youth. The proposed Bowler with 659 international wickets also said that he still has it to take part in nationally.

"Our fast bowlers are doing a lot of good work late and, if they form and perform, I do not agree to sit down. However, I still believe that I can deliver goods and hope I am able to represent my country for two years. "

"I hope I can get some white hair games this year, and I have put my hand in this World Cup team next year." Stan will leave the white ball after the next World Cup.

The next World Cup is scheduled to be held next year in England and Wales, and this edition will play 10 teams against each other, which will play in the form of round Robin for title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages